TheBlackPearl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the fuck.....

3 posters

Go down

Who the fuck..... Empty Who the fuck.....

Post  Euphoria2097 Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:55 am

Who the fuck is this Dickhead? and where did he get his Bullshit information from? anyone know?

Who the fuck..... Lmfao_false_info

Beer if you read this, come log on and knock some shit into this bastard 14/yo prick.
I am not happy people spreadin FALSE info about me, Whoever it is im going to lay my fucking fist into.

/RANT OFF.
Euphoria2097
Euphoria2097
Admin

http://www.theblackpearlls.com

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck..... Empty Re: Who the fuck.....

Post  Legolias Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm

lol i know this dude..................kinda, did a mission with him (not saying i like him)

Legolias

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

well i can one back up that is complet rubbish i was in tannited so i know Q dont let this stuff bother you bud

Back to top Go down

Post  Beerbeer Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:33 am

Q, I can't believe I missed this Thread, but its a easy thread to respond too. Don't worry about this no name bro.

This guy I seen all the time before we used to do Limbus. I think he was with TTK or with Lonn's LS, that just goes to show how sad he was. Haha, he was never in Tainted and Cub and the other 60+ members can back that up also. He's just stirring shit with you cause he knew you were co-leader. I like at the end when he was running out of shit to say, "59 of the 60 were gay losers". Goes to show his level of education he has and ya prolly still nursing off his mothers nipple.

Beer

p.s. get ready muppets, one pimp out crazy energectic, taru coming to a FFXI near you. oh snap.
Beerbeer
Beerbeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum