TheBlackPearl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ???

2 posters

Go down

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ??? Empty Solve the mystery - what is this armour ???

Post  Reidy Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:09 am

Was passing East Ronfaure [S] Fort and saw this NPC in hawt armour

What is it ??? Is it available to players ??? or is this NPC special ???

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ??? Rei080403171043avr7

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ??? Rei080403170924awu7

Edit: did some more digging and found 2 pieces

{Rare}{EX} Iron Ram Sallet
Head
DEF:29 HP+20 Enmity+5 "Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Set: Increases all elemental resistances
Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK

{Rare}{EX} Iron Ram Dastanas
Hands
DEF:22 HP+20 Enmity+4 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Set: Increases all elemental resistances
Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK

So I guess the other pieces will be added later or I haven't found them yet

Last edited by Reidy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reidy
Reidy

Back to top Go down

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ??? Empty Re: Solve the mystery - what is this armour ???

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:20 pm

i have also seen this armour but on attack shaow mobs but your right about the head and hands as i all ready wear them. now if there any think like the head and hands and the body feet and legs become avalabe it looks like some nice pld gear and great looking it is to just hope its nice stats

Back to top Go down

Solve the mystery - what is this armour ??? Empty Re: Solve the mystery - what is this armour ???

Post  kordain Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

They're part of the new WotG armour sets (as well as some misc items) available from each nation in the past. Theyre bought with Allied Notes and available through your nation of allegiance dependant on your medal rank, so get ranking up!

From Sandy, you can obtain the Iron Rams set. This set is for WAR/PLD/DRK and is basically a tanking set with alot of +emnity and +HP.

From Windy, you can obtain the Cobra Unit set. Suprise suprise, its ideal for casters (Like every export from Windy it seems!) with +mnd +int and at higer levels +MAT and +MP

And finally from Bastok, you can obtain the Fourth Division set. Again this is WAR/PLD/DRK and has alot of armour and +vit on it so mainly aimed at tanking, but there are the odd piece for melee DD with +str and +eva, and the like.

All armours, their cost and availablity, can be found at http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Allied_Notes

Hope this helps!
kordain
kordain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum