TheBlackPearl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox now available for instant messaging!

2 posters

Go down

Chatbox now available for instant messaging! Empty Chatbox now available for instant messaging!

Post  Euphoria2097 Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:03 am

As the title describes, users of the forum can now log into instant chat with members of the forum via the user box on the bottom of the page (only visable to members) if u wish not to keep the website up please click the link at the bottom left "Join the chat" and a seperate windo will load up like MSN.

Enjoy Smile

Btw no rude/nasty shit or i'll ban people from using the service. TARU POWAH!!
Euphoria2097
Euphoria2097
Admin

http://www.theblackpearlls.com

Back to top Go down

Chatbox now available for instant messaging! Empty Re: Chatbox now available for instant messaging!

Post  Legolias Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Razz just a small question, y would ppl use this IM when FFXI is basically a IM but more fun >.>

Legolias

Back to top Go down

Chatbox now available for instant messaging! Empty Re: Chatbox now available for instant messaging!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:33 pm

its usful for times of mantance and when you get dc and can not get back on(humm me last night)

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria2097 Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Exactly and for when me and cub want to talk when yall lot talkin on FFXI we can talk dirty about you. MWAHAHA!
Euphoria2097
Euphoria2097
Admin

http://www.theblackpearlls.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum