TheBlackPearl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ~ Please Read

Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ~ Please Read Empty IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ~ Please Read

Post  Euphoria2097 Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi guys, I have decided that this weekend I will be no longer playing the character Quatra. I am bored of this character and if I'm going to continue playing Final Fantasy XI I need new challenges.

So I have decided I am going to level my mule and make her my main character as she has not finished Cop, Has little Dynamis experience and half the quests done, So I will be using this character. I was leveling my mule (Myumi) the bard until SJ decided she wanted to be a Hume chracter again, Therefore I will be leveling her old character which is now my mule called Myumiki (woots! this is going to get confusing Razz)

What does this mean to you? Well once Q has been removed from the server the linkshell will no longer exist. Therefore this message is intended to tell you that you will need to Get the new THEBLACKPEARLLS pearl from Myumiki, Current sack holder will be re sacked and it's your duty to help me get people back in here.

I'm sorry about the small hassle involved but I do not wish to keep paying £10 a month for Quatra when I'm not going to be using him.

Best wishes,
Dean. aka Myumiki
(Quatra R.I.P)
Euphoria2097
Euphoria2097
Admin

http://www.theblackpearlls.com

Back to top Go down